IALHI's 2013 conference will be held in Budapest, 26-28 September.
The Call for Papers has been published (deadline 30 June); see: Call For Papers: Opening up Social History Repositories: New Technologies and New Methods.
A new IALHI secretary will be elected. All IALHI members can run as candidate; names of candidates have to be registered by 20 June. The election procedure can be found here: Election procedure for IALHI Secretary.
HOPE - Heritage of the People's Europe
IALHI is proud to announce an ambitious project: HOPE. Within this project, co-financed by the European Commission, thirteen IALHI members are going to make their digital collections available.
On 23 April, a combined Regional Workshop for Southern Europe and Closing Event will be held in Rome, Italy. The program can be found here: http://labourhistory.net/news/i1304_18.php
- "Kampf dem Hakenkreuz": Ausstellung der FES-Bibliothek (Exhibition, Bonn, Germany)
- Surrender to the Library: 10 Short Films on Library Design (Event, OSA, Budapest, 29 May)
- Gap in ANC Archives filled by IISH (Announcement, IISH Amsterdam)
- Le Néo-malthusianisme en France (Web exhibition, IISH)
- Workers' Internationalism before 1914 (Call for papers, deadline 1 October)
- Was war der Kommunismus? Ideologie und Praxis (Meeting, 30-31 May, Berlin (German text))
- New York University's Center for the United States and the Cold War - seminar series (Call for papers, deadline 15 June)
- Journal de la BDIC (Table of contents, n. 33, May 2013)
Besides the News Service and Serials Service, labourhistory.net offers resources on labour history and social history: a source publication on the 1917 Stockholm Peace Conference and a collection of 1,166 digitized documents by and on the Rote Armee Fraktion.